|Job title :||5 Axis CNC Setter|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€15 - €18 per hour|
|Job Reference :||SYN2611_1637080876|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
5 Axis Setter
- €15 - €18 per hour
- 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Fri
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced 5 Axis Setter within a well-established and busy machine shop in the West of Ireland.
This 5 Axis Setter has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
Ideally you will have experience working with 5 Axis CNC mills, ideally Hurco.
5 Axis Setter responsibilities:
- Setting and operating 5 axis CNC mills, mainly Hurco
- Using hand held inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Machining parts for Aerospace & Medical industries
5 Axis Setter profile:
- Experienced 5 axis setter (Hurco ideally)
- Demonstrable experience working to AS9100 standards
- Candidates with previous CADCAM will be at a distinct advantage (SolidCam specifically)
Well established AS9100/ISO9001 accredited business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Medical and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch