|Job title :||5 axis machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€35000 - €40000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2491_1624893948|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
5 axis machinist
€18 -20 an hour
Experienced 5 axis Machinist (Setter/Operator) to join a leading precision engineering business based in Leinster, Ireland. The successful 5 axis machinist will be an experienced engineer who can set and operate (and modify) 5 axis CNC Mills (ideally Matsuura's) and have a complete understanding of machining, tooling and materials.
Must be able to live and work in Ireland (we can't offer visa support for this position)
- Set and operate 5 axis Matsuura's
- Fanuc controls
- Self-Inspection of components
- Producing parts on CNC 5 axis machines (Matsuura's)
- Proven 5 axis machining capabilities
- Set, operate and edit programs
- Knowledge of Fanuc
- Producing parts for various industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, oil&gas etc)
- Well established precision engineering business in Leinster, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch