|Job title :||5 axis programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||County Mayo|
|Salary :||€37000 - €42000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2422_1615458544|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
5 Axis programmer
8am - 4.30pm / straight days
€40k to start
5 axis programmer required for a leading precision engineering business in picturesque county Mayo (West of Ireland), our client is a real close-knit business and are looking for someone with good 5 axis skills (programming). Ideally you will have a working knowledge of Mastercam, but this is not essential.
5 Axis Programmer duties:
- Create part drawings using Mastercam (full training provided)
- Producing first off and prototype parts
- Using Heidenhain controls to amend/edit programs
- Experience working in a high precision manufacturing environment
- Ability to run 5 axis machines (Hermle would be ideal but not essential)
- Proven experience in programming 5 axis Mills
- Solid understanding of Mastercam (or any other CADCAM systems)
- Good practical experience on CNC Mills
- Well established, high quality precision engineering business providing engineering and manufacturing solutions.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch