|Job title :||ADR Driver|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2769_1652435873|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
HGV Driver (26 Ton Rigid Lorry)
Starting Salary: c£33,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Belvedere, Kent
Typical Hours: 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Additional Benefits include:
-Monthly company bonus based on sales targets of whole company.
-1.5x overtime outside of the hours above.
-25 days holiday + bank holidays.
This position is suited for a class 1 or class 2 HGV driver that would like to add the ADR certification to their list of skills.
My client is willing to progress the right candidate through the vocational training certificate for you to achieve your ADR Certificate. Alternatively, applicants with an existing ADR Certificate will be at an advantage.
Your daily tasks as an HGV Driver;
- Starting at our site and returning to site in the evening
- Driving a New Mercedes Arocs2 lorry
- Safely operating a truck mounted forklift truck for loading and unloading
- Driving and delivering high pressure cylinders across the UK only. (No EU driving)
- Some unloading and loading by hand
- Be a positive company representative (remaining, smart, positive, presentable and helpful at all times)
The traits, experience and knowledge required as an HGV Driver:
- Must be able to evidence that you do not have regular infringements for driving hours or other offences by showing your driver cards
- Living relatively local to the facility in the South East (London/Kent)
- Physically fit for loading and offloading
- A smart, positive individual that has acted as an ambassador for a company
- Willing to do very rare (1 per month) Saturday morning shift or (1 per month) Overnight shift (hotels paid for by company)
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.