|Job title :||Assembly Technician -|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Uxbridge, London|
|Salary :||£21000.00 - £25000 per annum + OT + PENSION + 5 weeks holiday|
|Start date :||April 2020|
|Job Reference :||SYN2213_1585236321|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Normal days (Mon - Thurs & half day finish on Friday)
- Industry leading pension
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Bonus scheme
- Holiday buy back scheme
- 5 weeks paid holiday + Bank holidays
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic assembly technician to join our Engineering client near Uxbridge, Middlesex
Using a kit of parts/components and technical drawings and specifications: Mask up components to be blasted with aluminium oxide
Bond the parts together with the appropriate glue (araldite) and oven cure the glue
Clean off excess glue and prepare assembly for inspection
Using technical specifications, defined working methods and drawings to build components and sub-assemblies (e.g. power reels, timed units etc.) to required quality standards including.
- Use kits of parts, hand tools and other equipment to complete assembly ensuring that all parts are fitted to required specification
- Inspecting and testing of components and sub-assemblies to required tolerances and technical specification.
Using Component drawings and technical / process specifications identify and apply part numbers, drawing issues, and relevant ADR `s and surface finishes.
To monitor the fitness for purpose of tools and equipment and provide for their replacement and/or recalibration so that tools and equipment are in good condition and suitable for purpose at all times and in order to avoid damage of goods, property and harm to oneself or other employees.
Skills & Knowledge
- Use of drilling machines and Riveting techniques.
- Use of Adhesives
- Basic grounding in H&S policies and procedures
- Basic understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings
- Mechanical Apprenticeship desirable
- Basic Computing skills
- Use of hand tools and gauges
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.