|Job title :||Assembly Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£21000 - £25000 per annum + + OT|
|Job Reference :||SYN2212_1587722166|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Assembly Technician - Gun Assembly
- Salary up to £25k DOE
- Excellent Benefits
- Overtime paid at 1.5x
- Early Friday finish
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Assembly technician to join our Engineering client near Uxbridge, Middlesex
To be conversant with and undertake a variety of assembly and inspection operations to produce and test cables, pipes, high pressure hoses and gun components as part of seat assembly to the required quality standards and in accordance with work schedules
- Using a kit of parts/components and technical drawings and specifications
- Masking up components to be blasted with aluminium oxide
- Conduct bench fitting of detailed assemblies reading from engineering drawings
- Bond the parts together with the appropriate glue (araldite) and oven cure the glue
- Clean off excess glue and prepare assembly for inspection
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working with adhesives and bonding of components
- Manufacturing Experience, ideally 2 years
- Experience of using measuring equipment
- Capable of working to engineering drawings
- Detailed assembly experience is expected
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.