|Job title :||Assembly Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£21000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2097a_1595400882|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- Up to £22k
- Industry leading pension
- Overtime available
- 37 hour working week
- Normal days Mon - Fri
Syntech Recruitment are currently looking for a skilled and confident assembly technician to work for our client based in Oxfordshire, you will be working out of our client's testing site and this work will involve reading engineering drawings, assembling parts and some quality control work.
- Follow Work Instructions / Engineering Drawings using appropriate Weighing Equipment, Tooling (various), and Health and Safety relevant to specific batches such that work is undertaken according to requirements and so that :
- assembly is carried out accurately, to required tolerances and in accordance with laid down procedures
- Required quality standards are achieve
- health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- work is completed in accordance with required work schedules
- Accurately interpret assembly drawings and relevant information so that Part Numbers, Drawing Issues, Working Practices and Batch Identification can be accurately identified and applie
- Handle explosive materials, goods and components carefully and comply with safety regulations and handling instructions so that:
- components are not damaged through mishandling.
- accidents do not occur through negligence or mishandling.
- report any dangerous practices and other dangers such as faulty equipment to local supervision so that all operations are safe at all time
- Monitor the fitness for purpose of tools and equipment and provide for their replacement and/or recalibration so that tools and equipment are in good condition and suitable for purpose at all times and in order to avoid damage of goods, property and harm to oneself or other employees.
- Update SAP in order that work in progress is accurately recorded at all times
Ideally candidates should have basic production / manufacturing experience from a similar manufacturing environment, basic knowledge of H&S policies and procedures and be able to understand and interpret engineering drawings.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.