|Job title :||Assembly Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£11 - £12 per hour + Market leading pension, free parking, Overtime|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2524_1642428225|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Salary: £11 - £12 p/h
Hours of work: 37 per week (8am - 5pm Mon to Thu with a half day on Fri)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stadhampton, Oxfordshire (OX44)
Benefits include: Premium rate overtime, a market leading pension scheme and free on-site parking
We at Syntech Recruitment are pleased to offer an opportunity for a number of Mechanical Assembly Operative to join a highly regarded engineering business based in South Oxfordshire.
As a Mechanical Assembly Technician, you will be assembling aerospace components to a high standard of quality.
The daily duties of a Mechanical Assembly Operative include:
- Using hand tools to assemble aerospace parts
- Perform quality checks on your own work
- Following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Working to engineering diagrams / drawings
- Following works instructions
- Recording and tracking your work on the ERP software (SAP)
- Follow safety regulations accurately
The Profile of a successful Mechanical Assembly Operative:
- Prior experience performing mechanical assembly of small parts
- Experience with using a variety of hand tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with basic workshop machinery
- Has the ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings / diagrams
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety
- Good levels of dexterity
- A very well-known and highly respected aerospace engineering business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.