|Job title :||AutoCAD Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||To £30k doe|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2024|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
• £22k - £30k per annum
• Standard days: 8:30am – 4:30pm
• Location: Reading
Syntech recruitment are currently seeking an AutoCAD Technician to join a small specialised team working within the industrial food processing machinery market.
In this position you will be utilising AutoCAD 2D software to perform a variety of design tasks. This includes mechanical component design, equipment general arrangement diagrams, flow diagrams, piping design and plant layout drawings.
We are considering a variety of skill levels for this position which will be reflected in the salary offered; from a recent graduate with relevant qualifications to a candidate with 2years plus of relevant design experience.
• Daily advance design tasks utilising AutoCAD 2D
• Accurately maintenance and create detailed diagrams and drawings including:
-Flow diagrams for sales proposals
-Equipment general arrangement drawings
-Plant layout drawings
-Mechanical componentry designs
-Piping and instrument diagrams for food production lines
• Technical problem solving and decision making
• Developing conceptual design ideas into details drawings
Skills & Experience required
• A related qualification (City & Guilds / BTEC / HNC) in a mechanical or design related subject
• Previous experience with AutoCAD 2D software either in a workplace function or via education
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• Good administrative and organisational ability
• Ability to use own initiative but to seek assistance when required
• Strong prioritisation skills to meet relevant deadlines
• Prior exposure to the food processing or pharmaceutical industries
• A strong working knowledge of the AutoCAD 2D software
• Some design experience within an engineering environment
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.