|Job title :||Brazer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2847A_1659092351|
|Contact name :||Scott Anda|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
· Between £26k - £30k
· Excellent benefits
· Location: Uxbridge
· 37 hour week (Mon to Thurs 8.00 - 17.00 and Fri 8.00 - 12.00)
· Overtime paid at time and a half
A well renowned client of ours is seeking a technically skilled Brazer to work in a busy production department, in the aerospace industry.
In this role you will be required to perform Arc Welding and high / low temperature Brazing techniques.
. Tungsten ARC Welding a variety of Aluminium, Stainless and Mild steel parts, and sub-assemblies.
· Performing Brazing of high temperature silver / Low temperature brass work
· Manually inspecting the quality of your own work and performing quality tests and checks
· Working to BS EN:12797:2000 standards with stud plates, trombone tubes and single end fitting pipes
· Completing assemblies using handheld assembly/fitting tools
· Working to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and engineering drawings
Technical Skills, Qualification and Experience
· Able to interpret technical drawings and specifications
· Experience with Tungsten ARC welding or TIG welding
· Experience with High and Low Temperature Brazing / Silver Soldering
· Ideally certified to BS EN:12797:2000 and AWSD17.1/D17.1M:2010-AMD1 standards (desirable)
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.