|Job title :||Build Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2013_1588165709|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Build Technician to join our very well-established Engineering client near Uxbridge, Middlesex.
- To assemble and inspect components and sub-assemblies in accordance with the quality standards and production schedule.
- Using technical specifications, defined working methods and drawings to build components and sub-assemblies (e.g. power reels, timed units etc.) to required quality standards.
- Use kits of parts, hand tools and other equipment to complete assembly ensuring that all parts are fitted to required specification
- Inspecting and testing of components and sub-assemblies to required tolerances and technical specification.
- Using Component drawings and technical / process specifications identify and apply part numbers, drawing issues, and relevant ADR `s and surface finishes.
- To monitor the fitness for purpose of tools and equipment and provide for their replacement and/or recalibration so that tools and equipment are in good condition and suitable for purpose at all times.
Salary, Hours and Benefits
- Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 4:45pm & Friday's 8am - midday
- Industry leading pension
- Overtime paid at time and a half (extensive amounts available)
- Holiday buy-back scheme
- Bonus (paid yearly)
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Assembly and Fitting (m3/m4 bolts, 225 glue, torque wrench, rivet gun)
- Basic grounding in H&S policies and procedures
- Basic understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings
- Mechanical Apprenticeship desirable
- Basic Computing skills
- Use of hand tools and gauges
- You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.