|Job title :||Business Development Executive|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£20000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2852_1657705224|
|Contact name :||Scott Anda|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Business Development Executive
· Between £20k - £32k
· KPI incentive bonus
· Location: Coulsdon
· Monday to Friday 8.00am - 16:30pm
· Overtime paid at time and a half
· 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Pension Scheme
A fast-growing manufacturing client specialising in the Rail, Construction & Public sectors are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join them. Looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Executive who will engage with prospective customers for the Company.
Responsibilities of a Business Development Executive:
- Telephone prospects to promote the Company's products and services.
- Explain the products offered delivering a scripted sales pitch.
- Gather information and verify details.
- Book customer visits and gain project enquiries.
- Ensure the CRM database is updated and managed.
Business Development Requirements:
- Previous experience in business development or telemarketing.
- Previous experience with CRM Systems.
- Positive and engaging manner.
- Excellent communication skills and confident talking on the phone.
- Confident speaking to a variety of decision makers.
- Experience making at least 60-75 outbound calls per day.
- Ability to be proactive.
- IT literate in MS Office.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.