|Job title :||CAD/CAM Programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary :||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2141_1579605080|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
CNC CAD/CAM Programmer
- High Wycombe
- Up to 45k
- Monday - Friday Day shift
We have an immediate position available for a CNC CAD/CAM programmer to work for our aerospace company based out of High Wycombe. You will need to be time served programmer with experience working with Alphacam ideally. The ideal candidate will be able to set & operate various cnc machines as per the business demands.
- Experience programming Alphacam from engineering drawings
- Ideally worked within the Aerospace / Aviation field
- Experience with any other CAD/CAM programs would be an advantage
- Ideally apprentice trained
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this position.