|Job title :||CAD/CAM Programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Job Reference :||SYN2300_1602158256|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
8am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
4 weeks holiday
CAM Programmer required for a leading manufacturer of high-precision machined parts and assemblies. From conceptual design to production the CAM programmer will be an integral part of the business and have the opportunity to move into a "lead" role.
CAM Programmer duties:
- Create part drawings using Solidcam
- Producing first off and prototype parts
- Utilising 5 axis machining capabilities to produce one off/small batch precision parts
- Experience working in a high precision manufacturing environment
- Several years CNC Machining & CAM Programming experience
- Proven experience in programming 5 axis Milling / Mill-Turn machines
- Knowledge of Solidcam would be ideal
- Good practical experience on CNC Mills producing low volume parts.
- Well established, super high quality precision engineering business providing engineering and manufacturing solutions predominately to the medical and Aero markets
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch