|Job title :||CAD/CAM Programmer / Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Chesham, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary :||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2102_1570695212|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CAD/CAM Programmer/ Machinist
- Immediate start
We have an immediate position available for a skilled CNC Programmer to join a very well established Aerospace business based near Chesham
To set up and operate 5 axis CNC machines (Maka & Maxicam), mainly on vacuum formed plastic items for the aerospace industry.
- Writing programs for parts & tooling
- Producing engineering drawings
- Operation of CNC machinery to produce parts specified by client contracts
- Monitoring and being responsible for each component produced by the machine
- Inspecting and signing off each day's output
- Learning new programming techniques and attending training courses where required
- Liaising with the senior CNC Programmer to optimise workflow
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Minimum of 1+ years CNC operation experience
- Experience using Solidcam, Solidworks & Catia V5
- Experience operating 5 axis Maka CNC machines & Maxicam CNC but not essential.
- Experience of Programming using BWO/ISO code
- Understanding and interpreting technical/engineering drawings essential
- Good team worker, reliable and adaptable
- Versatility and willingness to adapt
- Knowledge of aerospace related products & companies desirable but not essential.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines, including some late working.
- A spirit of openness and cooperation; an individual who will boost the relationships and networks within the company
- Good attention to detail; maintaining our high standards for delivery, quality & accuracy
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.