|Job title :||CAD Technician|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2544_1631199167|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hours: Monday - Friday, Days
CAD Technician / Design Engineer needed for a unique, bespoke R&D business based in Farnborough. Our client is all about innovation and specialise in the "hard to do" jobs. If you thrive in problem solving design position, then this could be the position for you. You will be involved with some exciting aerospace and space projects and assisting the chief engineer and Programme manager in delivering through design and commissioning of new products.
What do we need from you:
- You will need to be a confident Solidworks user
- Have immense problem-solving skills
- Ideally come from a mechatronics type of background
- Degree educated would be beneficial
What you will get from our client:
- Involvement in some brilliant projects within the aerospace and space sectors
- Support, guidance, and the opportunity to see projects from start through to final stage
- Fantastic working environment
- Genuine career progression and development
- Well established Sub-contract R&D business based in Farnborough.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch