|Job title :||CADCAM Programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€45000 - €55000 per annum|
|Start date :||August 2021|
|Job Reference :||SYN2506_1626448012|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Experienced CADCAM Programmer needed to join a leading precision engineering business based in Leinster, Ireland. Solidcam is ideal but not necessary, experience with other packages will be ok. Must have knowledge and experience of machining complex parts. Must be completely proficient in all aspects of machining especially 5 axis.
5 axis CAM Programmer tasks:
- Generate all new programs for the machine shop.
- Ensure that tooling and materials required are available for jobs prior to set up
- Source tooling etc. for new projects
- Create Tool lists and setup sheets.
- Create tool usage logs and help reduce overall tooling costs.
- Develop strategies and procedures for machining various types of components.
- Increase department efficiencies by reducing set up times, machine up times etc.
- Assist Engineering/Sales with cycle times for part quotations.
- Assist with the advancement of gauging equipment and procedures.
- Become conversant with all CNC machine tools, control panels and programming parameters within the Company.
- Design and manufacture jigs and fixtures as required.
- Provide training and guidance to machine operators and setters in all aspects of machining.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to and implementing safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives such as Lean and 5s.
- Design training plans for new and experienced operators to increase the skill level at the company.
- Proven 5 axis machining (programming) capabilities
- SOLIDCAM (other packages will be considered)
- Knowledge of Fanuc
- Producing parts for various industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, oil&gas etc)
- Well established precision engineering business in Leinster, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch