|Job title :
|Chief Inspector - CMM
|Contract type :
|£38000 - £40000 per annum
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
- Location: Near Tadley
- Hours: 08:00am to 16:30pm (40hrs a week).
- Salary: £38k to £40k DOE
- Job Type: Permanent
- Benefits: Overtime at 1/3rd, Pension Scheme, 23 Days Holiday, 15 minute tea break, 1/2hr lunch break.
Syntech Recruitment are delighted to bring to market an exciting new chief inspection role, working within a high performing, accredited and specialist engineering business with a stellar reputation the chief inspector will be tasked with carrying out hands on inspection, CMM Programming & FAIRS. This is a very hands-on position, and the successful candidate will be dealing with internal machine shop, external suppliers and customers relating to quality, so a confident & process driven individual would thrive in such an environment. If this job role sounds of interest and you believe you have the skill set outlined below then please get in touch with us right away.
Chief inspector duties:
- Being involved in all quality inspection activities, including raw materials, first off and
- Final inspections, batch inspection of components
- Working knowledge of inspection equipment including CMM (Mitutoyo)
- Calibration of equipment, including internal and external calibration
- Undertake and control the non-conformance investigations and corrective action plans.
- Producing FAIR inspection reports to AS9100 standard
- Inspection of 3rd party processes, including grinding and surface treatments
- Checking raw material, material certificates and delivery paperwork to purchase orders.
- Operating and developing a computerised system and manual administrative records.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers
Chief inspector experience:
- CNC machining/Engineering background.
- Experience of programming and using CMM's
- Experience of using all types of traditional measuring equipment.
- Be able to produce reports using Microsoft office software
- Familiarity with an AS9100 quality environment.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch