|Job title :||CMM Programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€18 - €22 per hour|
|Job Reference :||SYN2593A_1655134105|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: 18-22 Euro per hour
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
An opportunity has arisen for an experience CMM Programmer within a well-established and busy machine shop in the West of Ireland.
This CMM Programmer vacancy has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
Ideally you will have experience working with ZEISS CMM.
CMM Programmer responsibilities:
- CMM Programming (Zeiss)
- Using hand held inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Complete CMM inspection documentation
- You will be an experienced CMM Programmer (ZEISS ideally)
- Good working understanding of GD&T
- Demonstrable experience working to AS9100 standards
Well established AS9100/ISO9001 accredited business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Medical and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch