|Job title :
|CNC Applications Engineer
|Contract type :
|£50000 - £60000 per annum + Healthcare Plan, Annual Bonus & more
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
CNC Applications Engineer / Gerrards Cross / Up to £60,000
Are you an experienced CNC Applications Engineer? You could be progressing your career at a world class and very successful Manufacturing company who have been awarded multiple queens awards and provide a range of complex safety equipment for the Aerospace / Defence markets.
Based in a busy CNC Manufacturing department, you will be responsible for supporting a wide range of manufacturing processes in a small batch environment, operating to high standards of quality and customer care whilst promoting and supporting continuous improvement in design for manufacture and manufacturing processes, optimising machine usage at all times.
Location / Hours:
You'll be based close to Gerrards Cross, 5 days per week; you'll need to be able to drive there or be on close public transport links. free parking available.
37 hr week (Mon-Thurs 8.00-17.00 / Friday 8.00-12pm)
- Support manufacturing activities on old and new products, implement new technologies, and ensure business objectives are met.
- Proficiency using Siemens NX (CAD/CAM) & Vericut software.
- Thorough experience of CAD/CAM/NC programming of multi-axis turning and milling centers.
- Support Lean Design for Manufacture strategy, challenge designs compromising manufacturing yield, and approve detail part specifications.
- Solid experience of modern manufacturing techniques - Lean manufacturing.
- Participate in selecting new CNC machines/tooling requirements and support installations and commissioning of plant.
- Provide advice on engineering/technical matters and collaborate with teams.
- Degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering discipline.
Salary & Benefits:
As a CNC Job Opportunities, you will earn a competitive salary up to £60,000 plus benefits including:
- Premium Overtime Rate
- Excellent Pension Scheme (9% non-contributory)
- Health care plan & Life Assurance
- Lunchtime Friday Finish
- Annual Bonus
Apply now to find out more about this CNC Applications Engineering job opportunity.
Application Process: We aim to respond to all applicants within 5 working days. If you don't receive a response within this period, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Syntech Recruitment Limited: We act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.