|Job title :||CNC Machine Operator - Nights|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Newbury, Berkshire|
|Salary :||£8 - £11.50 per hour + plus excellent benefits|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2184_1581505450|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC machine operators - NIGHTS
- £10.40 - £11.50 (Including Shift Uplift)
- 40 hrs base + premium O/T
- Mon -Thurs
World class manufacturer are looking for semi-skilled CNC operators to operate and run machines in a cellular environment including, Turning, Hobbing, Milling & Laser Etching machines and any other relevant machines to produce parts to the company quality standards.
- To operate and run CNC Turning, Hobbing, Milling & Laser Etching machines within the department.
- CNC experience desirable but not essential
- To understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Inspect visually & dimensionally with a variety of hand held instruments parts in-process.
- Complete all necessary process documentation, pack in appropriate packaging and relocate to next operation.
- To reliably record setting and production times using system current at the time.
- To be able and willing to operate additional machines when required.
- Work to department schedule.
- To follow the company quality procedures.
- To be responsible for preparing their self-assessments and participating in the performance development reviews.
- To observe the Health and Safety rules at all times.
- To carry out any reasonable additional duties as requested by management.
Educated to a minimum of GCSE level
Completed/Currently undertaking a relevant Apprenticeship
Must have had Work Experience
Mechanical/Engineering background or interest
Knowledge of manufacturing processes
Understanding and awareness of CNC Turning, Hobbing, Milling and Laser Etching
Capable of understanding and interpreting engineering drawings
Work experience in a relevant field e.g. Manufacturing or Automotive
Experience of working with small batches with short lead times
Familiar with a fast moving production environment
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.