|Job title :
|Contract type :
|£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + + Overtime
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
Location: Near Watlington
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Hours: 37 Hours a week (Early Friday Finish)
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits include: Overtime available 1.5x, Excellent pension scheme, free on-site parking & more.
On Target earnings of £50,000 per annum+
An exceptionally busy aerospace manufacturing business near Watlington is seeking an additional CNC Machinist to add to their very talented team.
The responsibilities of a CNC Machinist:
- Setting and operating a variety of CNC Milling, Turning and MillTurn machines (Primarily Fanuc or Siemens controlled)
- Using Fanuc & Siemens controls to set, operate and edit programmes
- Performing self-inspection using handheld inspection tools (verniers, calipers, micrometers etc)
- Operating a Mitutoyo CMM machine running M-Cosmos software
The profile of a successful CNC Machinist:
- Used to machining at tight tolerances to produce either aerospace or motorsport quality components
- Familiar with self-inspection tools and techniques
- Capable of setting, operating and editing using Fanuc controls
- A strong level of mathematics and English
- Strong mechanical comprehension skills
- Computer literate
- A very well-known and highly respected aerospace engineering business
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch
You must have unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.