|Job title :||CNC Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Chalgrove, Oxfordshire|
|Salary :||£28000 - £32000 per annum + pension + OT + Bonus + HC|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2016_1576504693|
|Contact name :||Stephen Brauner|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Global Manufacturing Aerospace Company
9% non - contributory pension
O/T available at time and a half
We have a well-established Aerospace / manufacturing client looking to recruit a general workshop technician to undertake a wide range of manufacturing processes in a small batch
manufacturing environment. We are seeking multi skilled candidates who have experience of Multi axis CNC Machining, Quality inspection, Mechanical assembly processes and paint spraying. Experience gained within an Aerospace, Motorsport or general automotive environment would be preferred
1. CNC Machining
Fully set and operate 5 axis & 4 axis cnc milling machines
* Fully set and operate new technology multi turret cnc lathes
* Fully set and operate new technology cnc machine tools in a cellular
* Be able to forward plan and load plan for day machine production and
unmanned machine production in a 24/7 cellular cnc machining environment
* To hand Deburr and fettle detail components
* In batch and in process inspection of components
* Preventive maintenance task and duties
* Function and Operate within a 5's manufacturing cell environment will full
participation and involvement in every aspect
* Be able to read understand, cnc programmes, using machine interface.
* Using SAP be able to check material availability, part requirements, part
routings and issue.
* Build and set tool assemblies.
2. To inspect components:
* Able to read, understand and fully interpret component drawings, including
detail, assembly and finishing process drawings.
* Inspect detail, assembly and finishing processes from drawing to component
and use all inspection equipment required accordingly including Co-ordinate
measuring machines, contour machines, and surface finish equipment.
* Ability to inspect and use pressure checking, magnetic particle inspection
equipment and paint finishing inspection techniques.
* Thorough experience in multi axis cnc machine tools milling and
turning in a cellular environment
* Thorough experience of component drawings and inspection of
component parts, assembled parts and inspection equipment
* Solid experience of cutting tool technology / appropriate tool usage
* Good experience of assembling small detail assemblies
* Good experience of paint and lacquer spraying including inspection
* Recognised served engineer apprenticeship
* City and guilds / NVQ's / National tech certificate engineering
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.