|Job title :||CNC Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£32000 - £35000 per annum + PLUS SHIFT UPLIFT excellent benefits|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2216_1589536749|
|Contact name :||Nick Biddle|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Up to £35k base + shift uplift
- Week One - Monday - Thursday 06.00 - 2pm & Friday 06.00 - 12.00 noon
- Week Two - Monday - Thursday 1:45pm - 10pm & Friday - 11:45am - 4:15pm
- Healthcare plan
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Fantastic pension scheme
We are currently looking for a skilled CNC Machinist to join one of the world's leading Aerospace/Defence manufacturers
You will be tasked with setting and operating various multi axis CNC machines, this role would suit a professional with the ability to set, operate and edit controls at the machine. NO OFFLINE PROGRAMMING REQUIRED.
You would be using machines such as Bridgeport, Hurco and XYZ Protrack's
- To set and operate CNC machine to manufacture components to technical specifications and quality standards.
- To carry out basic maintenance on machine and tools in accordance with TPM programme and machine manuals.
- To accurately interpret component drawings and relevant information so that Part Numbers, Drawing Issues, Working Tolerances and Surface Finishes can be accurately identified and applied.
- To undertake self-inspection (and where authorised apply an inspectors stamp) and quality check of work undertaken in accordance with laid down quality standards and procedures.
- To manage/assist in the successful implementation of on-going Lean Initiatives including: 5s activities & continuous improvement programmes.
- Conversant with CNC Mills & Lathe's
- Ability to confidently set and operate CNC Mills & Lathe's
- Self-inspection skills
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.