|Job title :||CNC Machinist|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Leinster, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€35000 - €40000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2254A_1600433713|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
To 20 euro per hour
Days / 40 hrs base
Experienced CNC Miller to join a leading precision engineering business based in Leinster, Ireland. The successful CNC Miller will be an experienced engineer who can utilise machine shop equipment (Doosan, Haas, Fanuc) and be a fully competent CNC Miller who can Program CNC Mills at the machine using Fanuc controls.
- Set & Operate & Program CNC Mills
- Fanuc controls
- Self-Inspection of components
- Producing parts on CNC Mills (Haas, Doosan)
- Several years experience within a CNC Milling role
- Use of CNC Mills (Haas, Doosan)
- Knowledge of Fanuc
- Producing parts for various industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, oil&gas etc)
- Well established precision engineering business in Leinster, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch