|Job title :||CNC Miller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + OT|
|Start date :||asap|
|Job Reference :||SYN2890_1659255074|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC Miller (Offline Programming experience essential)
Salary: £35-45k + OT
Monday to Thursday 08.00 to 16.30
Fridays 08.00 to 15.30
Syntech recruitment are delighted to be partnering with our client in the Aylesbury area to recruit for a Senior CNC Miller,
Senior CNC Miller Responsibilities:
- Championing offline CAM usage to reduce set-up times.
- Setting Fanuc CNC vertical machining centres - Matsuura and Hass.
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings.
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
Experience Required for Senior CNC Miller.
- Fusion, SolidCAM & Edgecam Programming experience or similar.
- A sound working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper tool usage is essential.
- Enthusiasm and drive a distinct advantage to progress through the business.
- Leadership Experience an advantage.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this Chief Production Engineer position.