|Job title :||CNC Miller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£16 - £18 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2235_1594655390|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC Miller - (Fanuc and Siemens Programming)
£16p/h - £18p/h
Our client a World class manufacturing business are looking for a proven CNC Programmer capable of programming on a variety of CNC Mills with Fanuc and Siemens controls.
In this environment lead times are short, batches are small and of the highest quality, so you will need to stay on your toes.
These parts will be used in global defence, aerospace and oil and gas industries.
- Programming using Siemens controls on a Mach 4 axis VMC
- Programming using Fanuc controls on x2 Matsuura CNC Mills (3,4 and 5 axis)
- Setting a variety of CNC Mills
- Assisting and instructing operators
As the ideal candidate for this position...
- You will have been apprentice trained with a background in mechanical engineering
- You will have produced programmes for 3,4 and 5 axis mills
- You will have 3 years or more experience producing part programmes both Fanuc and Siemens control systems
- You will have produced parts to the tightest of tolerances
If you feel you have the experience we need. Apply now or contact
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.