|Job title :||CNC Miller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£14.50 - £16.50 per hour + Healthcare, Premium Overtime|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||Syn2238_1594978017|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary Range: £14.50 - £16.50 per hour
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Overtime hours paid at a premium rate
The successful candidate will tasked with setting and operating a range of 3 and 4 axis mills using Fanuc controls.
Should you have the ability to program online or offline, your skill set will be utilised and this will aid in the progress in your career.
The machines you will be working with are Matsuura, Mori Seiki and Hitachi Seiki Mills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting and operating Matsuura, Mori Seiki and Hitachi Seiki CNC Milling machines
- Carrying out basic programming and program editing functions
- Reading from engineering drawing specifications
- Manufacture components as well as work holding fixtures and devices
- Perform daily maintenance on your machines and working area
- Consult with production control team for work requirements
- Complete quality control plans and documentation
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- 3 years minimum recent experience on CNC Milling centres
- Experience in the use of Fanuc or Yasnac controllers
- Working to motorsport or aerospace quality standards
- Strong PC skills
- The ability to work unsupervised at high octane pace
- A mechanical engineering related degree would be beneficial
- You must be able to understand comprehensive engineering drawings
- Experience with a CADCAM system such as Edgecam or Siemens Nx would be highly beneficial
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.