|Job title :||CNC Miller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£16 - £18 per hour|
|Job Reference :||SYN2282_1599140434|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC Miller - (Fanuc and Siemens Programming)
£16p/h - £18p/h
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Miller to join a leading engineering & manufacturing business based in Staines. The successful CNC machinist will be an integral part of the business and be tasked with taking responsibility for programming, setting and operating 3 CNC Mills.
You will need to be able to program at the machine controller with Siemens Sinumerik and Fanuc languages!
Tasks of the CNC Miller:
- Programming using Siemens Sinumerik controls on a Mach 4 axis VMC
- Programming using Fanuc controls on x2 Matsuura CNC Mills (3,4 and 5 axis)
- Setting and operating the above CNC Mills
- Producing programmes directly from drawings
- Using precision measurement instruments such as micrometer, verniers etc to self-inspect your own work
The Profile of a CNC Miller:
- You are a fully capable CNC Programmer with Siemens and Fanuc controls
- You can set and operate a variety of Milling machines
- Self-sufficient and responsible for your own productivity
- Renowned engineering and manufacturing business in Staines.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch