|Job title :||CNC Miller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||Syn2494_1631282044|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: £15 - £18p/h
Hours: Day Shift: Monday to Friday
An opportunity has arisen for a CNC Miller to join a well-established and busy machine shop in Newbury, Berkshire.
This CNC Miller vacancy has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
Ideally you will have experience in programming, setting and operating Fanuc controlled 3 axis cnc mills.
CNC Miller responsibilities:
- Programming with Fanuc controls at the machine
- Setting and Operating CNC Mills
- Using hand-held inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Running 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machinery through production
- You will be a CNC Miller with 5 years+ experience
- Able to work independently with 3 and 4 axis mills
- Able to use program Fanuc controlled cnc machines
- Ideally having completed an apprenticeship in a related field/environment.
Well established business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Automotive and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch