|Job title :||CNC Miller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£16 - £17.50 per hour|
|Job Reference :||SYN2520A_1632149087|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Competitive Salary
- 3 axis Mills
- Overtime available
- Career progression
We have a position available for a talented and efficient CNC Miller to join a well-established machining and fabrication company based near Basingstoke. This role is all about low quantity and high precision, we need an Engineer capable of setting and operating 3 axis CNC Hurco Mills. Programming experience is ideal but not essential.
The right candidate will have a proven background in tight tolerance machining, minimal scrap, have a fantastic attitude and be willing to learn!
- Set, Operate and edit on 3 axis milling machines (HURCO)
- Program Hurco mills using Winmax controls
- Deburring and self-inspection
- Checking of components to ensure parts are to drawing and of an acceptable standard
- A good knowledge of tooling specifications and cutting data.
- Machinists with previous experience in a sub-contract machine shop
- To be a confident CNC Miller with the ability to set and operate Hurco mills using Winmax controls.
- Hurco experience is essential for this role so if you have 2+ years on Hurco please do apply!!
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.