|Job title :||CNC Miller|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£14.50 - £16 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2579A_1635949340|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
CNC Milling (Setting and Operating)
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £14.50 - £16p/h
Hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
An opportunity has arisen for a CNC Miller to join a well-established and modern machine room within a bespoke engineering facility near Guildford in Surrey.
This opportunity has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
Ideally you will have experience in setting and operating Fanuc controlled 3 and 4 axis cnc mills. If you are capable of editing programmes you would be at a considerable advantage.
CNC Miller responsibilities:
- Setting and Operating CNC Mills
- Editing basic programmes
- Using hand-held inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Running 3 and 4 axis CNC machinery through production
- Operating a CMM machine (training provided)
- You will be a CNC Miller with 5 years+ experience
- Able to work independently with 3 and 4 axis mills
- Able to use Fanuc controlled cnc machines
- Familiar with self-inspection tools and practices
A modern, high technology manufacturing business with their own product range and a state-of-the art engineering facility.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch