|Job title :
|CNC Miller (Days)
|Contract type :
|£36000 - £40000 per annum + Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday + BH
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
CNC Miller Days / Maidenhead / To £40,000
Are you an experienced CNC Miller? You could be progressing your career at a world class and very successful manufacturing company who have pioneered motorsport products for the last 60 years.
Based in a busy machining department, you will be setting, operating, and programming Matsuura machines using Fanuc controls. Due to a busy orderbook, you'll be precision machining a variety of one-off pieces/batch work.
Location / Hours:
The company is based in Maidenhead, you'll be working five days per week; you'll need to be able to drive there or be on close public transport links. Free parking available.
40 hrs a week (Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm) Flexible hours are available as long as block hours are completed.
- MUST HAVE Vertical Milling experience
- To Set, Operate and Programme (at the machine) using Fanuc controlled CNC Milling machines (Matsuura's)
- Adhere to health and safety standards at all times
- Checking of components to ensure parts are to drawing and of an acceptable standard
- 3-5 Years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with 3-4-5 axis milling machines
- Experience with Fanuc, setting and editing
- Working to ISO 9001 quality standards
- A good knowledge of tooling specifications
Salary & Benefits:
As a CNC Miller on a day shift, you will earn a competitive salary £36,000 - £40,000 pa, plus benefits including:
- Premium Overtime Rate
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare after a successful probation
Apply now to find out more about this CNC Miller Opportunity.
Application Process: We aim to respond to all applicants within 5 working days. If you don't receive a response within this period, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Syntech Recruitment Limited: We act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.