|Job title :||CNC Miller (Set & Op)|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Woking, Surrey|
|Salary :||£14 - £16 per hour + plus excellent benefits|
|Start date :||2019-09-03|
|Job Reference :||SYN2071_1567523466|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC Miller (setter/operator)
Salary: £14p/h - £16p/h
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hour week (7.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
Additional: Company bonus scheme circa 5% on top of salary paid monthly, Bupa health scheme,
Syntech Recruitment are seeking a CNC Miller on behalf of an OEM business that specialise in high precision measuring systems for their state-of-the-art HQ in Woking, Surrey.
Your objective will be to set and operate a variety of Fanuc controlled CNC mills and ensure that the parts produced are to the highest quality standard.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Reporting to the Machine Shop Manager
- Set and Operate 3 and 4 axis Bridgeport, Kitamura and Robodrill machines
- To set up machine tools and edit Fanuc based programs
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Perform quality checks using inspections gauges and instruments
You will need to have the following knowledge / experience:
- Setting & operating of horizontal twin pallet 4 axis machining centers
- Experience of vertical 3 axis mills
- Tool setting experience
- A relevant qualification and work experience
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.