|Job title :||CNC Operator|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€30000.00 - €37000 per annum + +SHIFT UPLIFT (15%)|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2626_1654347411|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: €15-18 per hour + 15% shift allowance
Hours of work: 2 cycle shift, 8am to 4.30pm and 4.15pm to 12.30am every second week
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cork, Ireland
We at Syntech Recruitment are pleased to offer an opportunity for experienced CNC Operators to join a highly regarded engineering business based in Cork, Ireland.
As a CNC Operator you will be required to work on various CNC Machines (Haas, DMG's etc) producing parts for the aerospace and medical device sectors.
The daily duties of a CNC Operator
- Operating and running multiple CNC machines
- Following standard operating procedures
- Performing self -inspection using hand tools
- Following all H&S procedures as required
The Profile of a successful CNC Operator:
- Experience running CNC milling machines
- Strong attention to detail
- Well established, super high-quality precision engineering business providing engineering and manufacturing solutions predominately to the medical and Aero markets
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch