|Job title :||CNC Operator|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€16.00 - €22 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2673Op_1659625902|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- €16 - €22 per hour
- Evening Shift
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Operator within a well-established and busy machine shop in the West of Ireland.
This CNC Operator role has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
Ideally you will have experience working with CNC Milling machines.
CNC Operator responsibilities:
- Setting and operating 5 axis CNC mills, mainly Hurco
- Using hand held inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Machining parts for Aerospace & Medical industries
CNC Operator profile:
- Experienced 5 axis setter (Hurco ideally)
- Demonstrable experience working to AS9100 standards
- Candidates with previous CADCAM will be at a distinct advantage (SolidCam specifically)
Well established AS9100/ISO9001 accredited business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Medical and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch