|Job title :||CNC programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Waterford, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Reference :||SYN2396_1612370099|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- Competitive rates
- Overtime Available
- Waterford, Ireland
- Continental shift & days roles available
A well renowned client of ours is seeking a 5 axis programmer to work in their busy medical device production machine shop.
In this role you will be required to work on 5 axis machines and create toolpaths to the machine and carry out one off/small batch machining.
CNC programmer Responsibilities:
- Producing parts on our CAM systems (HyperMill / Espirit), creating toolpaths and proving parts
- Ensuring all H&S is being followed
- Programming using HyperMill and/or Espirit
Technical Skills, Qualification and Experience
- 5 axis experience
- CADCAM knowledge (HyperMill and/or Espirit)
- Excellent machining knowledge
- Previous medical device experience ideal but not essential
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch