|Job title :||CNC Programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Waterlooville, Hampshire|
|Salary :||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2160_1578398523|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC Programmer - Hedenhain controls
- To £45k salaried (up to £17 per hour)
- Lot's of overtime available if wanted
- State of the art 5 axis machines
- Aerospace, F1, Marine & Defence work
- Immediate start
We have an immediate position available for a skilled CNC Programmer to join a very well-established sub con machine shop near Waterlooville.
Tu set and run programme CNC Milling machines (3 & 5 axis) using Heidenhain controls. Working on high precision aerospace, F1, marine & defence work so high precision is needed.
- Confident in programming online at the machine on Heidnenhain controls.
- Experience using an offline programming package would be desirable but not essential
- Understanding and interpreting technical/engineering drawings essential
- Good team worker, reliable and adaptable
- Versatility and willingness to adapt
- Knowledge of aerospace / F1 related products & companies desirable but not essential.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines, including some late working.
- A spirit of openness and cooperation; an individual who will boost the relationships and networks within the company
- Good attention to detail; maintaining our high standards for delivery, quality & accuracy
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application
Syntech Recruitment Limited act as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment & Employment Business for temp / contract hires.