|Job title :||CNC Setter|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£12.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2426_1616501499|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Salary: £12 - £14p/h
Hours: Day Shift: Monday to Friday
An opportunity has arisen for a CNC Miller to join a well-established and busy machine shop in Newbury, Berkshire.
This CNC Miller vacancy has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
Ideally you will have experience setting and operating Fanuc controlled 3 axis cnc mills.
CNC Miller responsibilities:
- Setting and Operating CNC Mills
- Using hand-held inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Running 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machinery through production
- Undergo personal development and training to improve your machining skills
- You will be a CNC Miller with 3-5 years' experience
- Able to use Fanuc controlled cnc machines
- Ideally having completed an apprenticeship in a related field/environment.
- A desire and aptitude for learning and progressing as a machinist
Well established business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Automotive and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch