|Job title :||CNC Sliding Head Programmer|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Waterford, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€15 - €18 per hour + + SHIFT|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2359_1612178633|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC Sliding Head Machinist
- €13 - €16 per hour + shift uplift (33%)
- Overtime Available
- Waterford, Ireland
- Relocation assistance available
- Continental Shift Pattern
A well renowned client of ours is seeking a CNC Sliding Head Programmer to work in their busy medical device production machine shop.
In this role you will be required to work on Citizen Sliding Heads, programming with Fanuc.
CNC Sliding Head Responsibilities:
- Setting, operating Citizen sliding head machines
- Programming with Fanuc controls
- Self inspection using hand tools
- Ensuring all H&S is being followed
Technical Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Programming Sliding Head Lathes with Fanuc
- Proven self inspection skills
- Previous medical device experience ideal but not essential
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch