|Job title :||CNC Team Leader|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary :||£15 - £17 per hour + + OT|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2176_1580480602|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
CNC Miller Team Leader
- £15 - £17ph
- 2pm - 12:15am Monday - Thursday
- High precision Aerospace work
- 39 hours a week + 0T at 1.5x
We are currently looking for a CNC Miller Team leader for our engineering sub-contract machine shop client in Birmingham, Midlands.
Working on the afternoon shift, you will be in charge of working with a team of 6 setters / operators to produce high precision aerospace components. Ensuring that all machines are running as expected.
These responsibilities include but are not restricted to the following:
- Adhering to safety regulations and procedures
- Setting & Operating 2/3/4/5 CNC Mazak mills
- Self-Inspection of components using verniers, calipers etc
- Leading a team of 6 to ensure production is completed on time
- Undertaking training when required.
- Fully skilled in CNC Setting & Operating
- Proven experience setting 3/4 axis mills
- Mill turn & 5 axis experience would be highly benifical
- Proven experience leading a team of 3 + machinists
- Experience working in a precision or aerospace environment
- Capable of reading engineering drawings
- Engineering apprenticeship or engineering qualification is beneficial but not essential
Syntech Recruitment Limited act as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment & Employment Business for temp / contract hires.