|Job title :||CNC Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£33000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + +OT|
|Start date :||asap|
|Job Reference :||SYN2892_1659254810|
|Contact name :||Mark Cantillon|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Monday- Friday: Various shifts available
Salary: £32-42k + OT + Shift (if Applicable)
Syntech recruitment are delighted to be partnering with our client in the Aylesbury area to recruit for CNC Turners for their great business.
Role Responsibilities of the CNC Turner:
- Setting Doosan lathes
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice.
- High Precision machining.
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings.
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs.
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
CNC Turner Required Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in either programming setting or operating CNC lathes.
- XYZ Proturn experience
- We are looking for a team member who is also self-motivated, shows initiative, has the ability to problem solve and work alone.
- They will possess a working knowledge in Fanuc Control - Fanuc 30i Control and Edgecam Program experience would be advantageous.
- A sound working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper tool usage is essential.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this Chief Production Engineer position.