|Job title :||CNC Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Leinster, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||£16 - £20 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2292A_1601277605|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
To 20 euro per hour
Days / 40 hrs base
Experienced CNC Turner to join a leading precision engineering business based in Leinster, Ireland. The successful CNC Turner will be an experienced engineer who can utilise machine shop equipment (Doosan Lathes) and be a fully competent CNC Turner who can Program CNC Lathes at the machine using Fanuc controls.
- Set & Operate & Program CNC Lathes
- Fanuc controls
- Self-Inspection of components
- Producing parts on CNC Lathes (Doosan)
- Several years experience within a CNC Turning role
- Use of CNC Lathes (Haas, Doosan)
- Knowledge of Fanuc
- Producing parts for various industries (medical, automotive, aerospace, oil&gas etc)
- Well established precision engineering business in Leinster, Ireland.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch