|Job title :||CNC Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Wexford, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary :||€15 - €18 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2399_1612793098|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Location: County Wexford
Salary: 15-18 euro per hour
Hours: Day Shift Monday to Friday
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Turner within a well-established and busy machine shop in County Clare.
This CNC Turner vacancy has the potential for you to interview and start in a very short period of time so please do not waste any time before applying.
Ideally you will have experience programming with Fanuc.
CNC Turner responsibilities:
- CNC Programming (Fanuc)
- Using hand held inspection tools (Vernier, Mic's, gauges, shadowgraph)
- Running Doosan lathes through production
- You will be an experienced CNC Turner (Fanuc)
- Able to program using Fanuc controls
- Previous experience working to Aerospace/Medical standards
Well established business specialising in precision machining for various industries including Medical and Aerospace.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch