|Job title :||CNC Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£13 - £18 per hour|
|Job Reference :||Syn2434_1618389807|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: £13p/h - £18p/h (depending on skill level)
Hours of work: 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Immediate start available!
Syntech Recruitment are looking for a skilled CNC Turner to join a highly regarded precision engineering business based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
As a CNC Turner, you will be responsible for a number of Fanuc controlled CNC Lathes.
This role will strongly suit a Turner with some programming knowledge that is seeking additional development to become a skilled CNC programmer.
If you are already skilled in programming your pay would reflect that.
The daily duties of a CNC Turner include:
- Setting and operating Fanuc controlled CNC Lathes
- Following standard operating procedures
- Performing basic dimensional quality checks using hand tools
- If able to do so - Program at the machine controller
The profile of a successful CNC Machinist:
- At least 4 year of machining experience producing metallic components (Ideally for aerospace or motorsport industries)
- Experience with CNC machine set up and operation processes
- Lvl 2 apprenticeship education in mechanical engineering or similar (Non-essential)
- Experience with Fanuc controlled lathes
- A strong desire to absorb new information and develop as a machinist
- A very busy sub-contract machine shop focusing on high precision works for primarily F1 and Aerospace sectors
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch