|Job title :||CNC Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€18 - €19 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2442_1619440429|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- Competitive rates
- Overtime Available
- Waterford, Ireland
- 8am - 8pm & 8pm - 8am shift.
- 7 out of 14 days a week off
A well renowned client of ours is seeking a CNC Turner to work in their busy medical device production machine shop.
In this role you will be required to work on various lathes including Mazaks, Mazak Intergrex's and Roders.
CNC Turner Responsibilities:
- Setting, operating and running CNC lathes (Mazak, Mazak Intergrex's, Roders)
- Self inspection using hand tools
- Ensuring all H&S is being followed
Technical Skills, Qualification and Experience
- CNC Turning
- Any experience with Mazaks, Roders or any other CNC Lathes
- Proven self inspection skills
- Previous medical device experience ideal but not essential
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch