|Job title :||CNC Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£14 - £17 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2541_1630941550|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
- Competitive Salary
- XYZ Lathes
- Overtime available at 1.3x basic
- Career progression
We have a position available for a talented and efficient CNC Turner to join a well-established machining and fabrication company based near Basingstoke. This role is all about low quantity and high precision, we need an Engineer capable of as a minimum, setting and operating XYZ Lathes. Programming experience with Prototrak is ideal.
The right candidate will have a proven background in tight tolerance machining, minimal scrap, have a fantastic attitude and be willing to learn!
- Set, Operate and edit on XYZ Lathes
- Programming lathes using Prototrak controller
- Deburring and self-inspection
- Checking of components to ensure parts are to drawing and of an acceptable standard
- A good knowledge of tooling specifications and cutting data.
- Previous experience inside a production/precision manufacturing workshop
- Proven experience working on CNC Lathes, ideally XYZ machines
- Prototrak programming experience would be ideal
- Must be a strong team fit for this small, family run business
- Able to correctly deburr and finish own components
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch