|Job title :||CNC Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£13 - £15 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2523_1631175053|
|Contact name :||James Curtis|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Salary: £13p/h - £15p/h
Hours of work: Day shift, Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Regular Overtime Available: 1.5x per hour and double time on Sundays
Immediate start available!
Syntech Recruitment are looking for a CNC Turner to join a quality focused machine shop based in Wokingham.
As a CNC Turner, you will be responsible for the running of at least 2 Mazak CNC Lathes.
This role will strongly suit a Turner with some programming knowledge that is seeking additional development to become a skilled CNC programmer with Mazatrol controls.
The daily duties of a CNC Turner include:
- Setting and operating Mazatrol controlled CNC Lathes
- Following standard operating procedures
- Performing basic dimensional quality checks using hand tools
- Conversational Programming
The profile of a successful CNC Turner:
- At least 3 year of machining experience producing metallic components (Ideally for aerospace or motorsport industries)
- Experience with CNC machine set up and operation processes
- Lvl 2 apprenticeship education in mechanical engineering or similar (Non-essential)
- Experience with Mazatrol controlled CNC lathes
- A strong desire to absorb new information and develop as a machinist as opportunities for development will be available
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch