|Job title :||CNC Turner|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||€16 - €18 per hour|
|Start date :||ASAP|
|Job Reference :||SYN2575_1633942562|
|Contact name :||Zac Pyne|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
Salary: €16-18 per hour to start
Hours of work: Normal days role (Monday to Friday)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Carlow, Ireland.
Immediate start available!
Syntech Recruitment are looking for a CNC Turner to join a quality focused machine shop based in County Carlow, Republic of Ireland.
As a CNC Turner, you will be responsible for the running of 2 machines (Doosan's)
This role will strongly suit a Turner with some programming knowledge that is seeking additional development to become a skilled CNC programmer.
The daily duties of a CNC Turner include:
- Setting and operating Fanuc controlled lathe's
- Following standard operating procedures
- Performing basic dimensional quality checks using hand tools
- Conversational Programming
The profile of a successful CNC Turner:
- Setting operating and ideally programming at the machine (on fanuc controls)
- Experience with Fanuc controlled CNC Lathe's
- A strong desire to absorb new information and develop as a machinist as opportunities for development will be available
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch