|Job title :
|CNC Turner (Night Shift)
|Contract type :
|£45000 - £52000 per annum + inc shift
|Start date :
|Job Reference :
|Contact name :
|Contact email :
CNC Turner (Night Shift)
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000 per annum (including shift uplift)
Hours: 7pm to 6am Monday - Thursday (40 hours)
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits include: Private healthcare, premium rate overtime, relocation assistance, life assurance and free on-site parking
An exceptionally busy manufacturing business in West Berkshire is seeking an additional CNC Turner to add to their very talented night shift team.
To be a successful CNC Turner on the night shift, you must be capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
The responsibilities of a CNC Turner:
- Setting and operating a variety of CNC Lathes (Primarily Fanuc controlled Okuma lathes)
- Using Fanuc controls to set, operate and edit programmes
- Performing self-inspection using handheld inspection tools (verniers, calipers, micrometers etc)
The profile of a successful CNC Turner on the night shift:
- Used to machining at tight tolerances to produce either aerospace or motorsport quality components
- Familiar with self inspection tools and techniques
- Capable of setting, operating and editing using Fanuc controls
- Knowledge of Vericut software (desirable)
Well established Motorsport OEM business specialising in race spec products.
If you think you have the skills necessary to be a success in this role, please click apply.
For any additional information get in touch